Our Fenceline Monitoring Services
- Pilot Study Preparation
- Sample Station Siting
- Compliance Manual Development
- Field Data Collection
- Streamlined Laboratory Coordination
- Data Management Solutions
- Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Action Implementation
Pilot Study Preparation
With the anticipated final rule for fenceline monitoring expected in March 2024 and the effective date being one year later, Trihydro helps facilities conduct pilot studies to assess site conditions. These studies aim to identify potential sources and implement corrective actions before public reporting through EPA's required quarterly CEDRI reporting.
Sample Station Siting
Trihydro aids in establishing fenceline monitoring networks per EPA Method 325A. Regardless of facility layout, our experienced team designs and implements networks meeting regulatory requirements. Our expertise ensures optimal data collection, even in diverse layouts with geographically complex elements.
Compliance Manual Development
We assist our clients by preparing compliance manuals that document the basis for sample station siting and provide step-by-step procedures for sample collection, handling, and reporting. This approach streamlines operations, improves data quality, simplifies compliance reporting, and reduces non-compliance risks.
Field Data Collection
Successful field data collection relies on a rigorous protocol, including consistent sampling procedures following the designated route, and one tube at a time sampling. Our experienced technicians, well-versed in meticulous and consistent collection protocols, are prepared to implement the monitoring procedures outlined in the new HON rule.
Streamlined Laboratory Coordination
Leveraging established relationships with laboratories nationwide, we ensure efficient sample handling and analysis. This minimizes delays, whether we contract directly with the lab or facilitate client-lab communication.
Data Management Solutions
Utilizing Fenceline ProTM, we seamlessly set up new programs or integrate existing data. This end-to-end compliance and data management tool helps reduce the amount of time that our clients spend managing the data and preparing reports for their fenceline monitoring program.
Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Action Implementation
Our success in identifying and mitigating emission sources extends to the new HON rule. Utilizing investigative techniques, such as additional sampling and optical imaging, we can pinpoint emission sources for targeted corrective action, reducing emissions and ensuring compliance.
Our Fenceline Monitoring Software
Randy Verret, Regulatory & Environmental Manager Baytex Energy, USA
- Fenceline Monitoring Field Data Collection
- Program Compliance
- Data Management
- One-Button EPA Reporting
- Alerts and notifications
Through automated data capture, seamless integration of meteorological, field, and lab data, and robust analysis tools, Fenceline Pro enables facility personnel to:
- Utilize a mobile app for automated workflows, offline data collection, and time and sample identification logging.
- Understand offsite impacts with comprehensive data integration and analysis.
- Benefit from built-in logic for automated sample date reminders and duplicate/blank sample compliance.
- Gain immediate access to digital data for Chain of Custody generation, dynamic windrose diagrams, insightful trend charts, and geospatial maps, all with built-in data validation workflows.
- Maintain a readily accessible audit trail for clear compliance demonstration.
- Simplify EPA reporting with automated report generation and regulatory updates.
- Receive timely notifications for missing samples, incomplete data, lab results exceeding action levels, and upcoming EPA report deadlines.
Ready to get started?
JEREMY SELL, PE
SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT
AIR & PROCESS SERVICES
SEE SOME OF OUR WORK
LDAR Program Development