As global water use increases, streams and rivers are meeting their capacity for receiving treated water. This results in a need for enhanced treatment processes and reuse alternatives that Trihydro is resolving through expertise in wastewater planning and characterization.
Our team is experienced in designing wastewater collection systems and wastewater treatment plant components including plant headworks, disinfection, and tertiary treatment. We provide construction cost estimating, bidding services, funding and permitting assistance, and construction administration for new facility designs or expansions. In addition, we provide system improvement evaluations and implementation as well as options for water reuse and disposing byproducts of treatment processes.
- Wastewater master planning
- Treatment facility planning and design
- Water reuse and recycling
- Wastewater characterization
- Regulatory compliance and permitting
- Impact fees and rate studies
- Funding assistance
- Solid waste disposal
- Landfill and composting design
- Performance evaluations