PFAS Workshop for Public Water & Wastewater Systems
Thursday, May 19, 2022 | 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM CT
Oklahoma State University (OSU) Tulsa Campus, North Hall, Room 150 & Virtual
Certificates of Attendance will be issued upon request.
Who Should Attend:
Water treatment operators, potable water providers, and anyone seeking to improve their understanding of per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) science, assessment, treatment, and regulation.
What We'll Cover:
- State of Knowledge: PFAS science & regulations
- Oklahoma regulations
- United States Environmental Protection Agency (USEPA) requirements
- Legal aspects
- Drinking water assessment and treatment
- Health impacts of PFAS exposure in drinking water
- Wastewater treatment
- PFAS disposal options
- Analytical methods for characterization
Preview the full agenda here.
Learn more about the speakers here.