Trihydro’s annual Employee Giving Campaign set new company records both in terms of number of participating employees and total dollar contributions. In 2019, a total of 17 of our offices participated and benefited dozens of causes nationwide. Employee donations included volunteered time, clothing, food, gifts, and money. Not counting the time, clothing, food, and gifts that were donated, employees ̶ together with a matching contribution from Trihydro ̶ raised a total of $19,558 during the campaign.
The following organizations were chosen by their local Trihydro office to receive donations:
- Laramie, WY – United Way of Albany County
- Soldotna, AK – Mountain View Elementary
- Cheyenne, WY – St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital
- Sheridan, WY – Sheridan Foster Parent Exchange
- Casper, WY – Central Wyoming Hospice and Transitions
- Bismarck, ND – Toys for Tots
- Lander, WY – Lander Pet Connection
- Concord, CA – Food Bank of Contra Costa and Solano
- New Braunfels, TX – Connections Individual and Family Services
- Helena, MT – The Friendship Center
- Fort Collins, CO – Homeward Alliance
- Austin, TX – Urban Roots
- Jacksonville, FL – American Red Cross
- Golden, CO – Environmental Learning for Kids (ELK)
- Central Coast, CA – Big Brothers Big Sisters
As we look to the future, we are encouraged to live, work, and play by the theme we have adopted for our 35th year in business, which was rolled out in conjunction with this year’s giving campaign: “Leave it better than you found it.” We look forward to finding out what we can continue to achieve when we come together for the common good.
About Trihydro’s employee giving campaign
Each year, Trihydro hosts a campaign to provide employees the opportunity to give to a charity that is close to their hearts. The giving campaign is centered around Giving Tuesday, which in 2019 was Tuesday, December 3rd.