Status on Occurrence, Assessment,
Remediation, Litigation, and Regulations
Wednesday, May 17, 2023
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM CT
Oklahoma City Zoo
The Tree House
2000 Remington Place
Oklahoma City, OK 73111
This free seminar can be attended in person or via live webinar. Certificates of Attendance will be issued upon request.
Per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) are a group of contaminants of emerging concern gaining increased public interest, regulation, and litigation. Concerns have been raised due to the detections in water supplies, groundwater, air, biosolids, rainwater, fish and other foods, consumer products, and human blood. This seminar provides attendees with the latest information on PFAS developments.
- State of knowledge in PFAS science
- Federal regulations
- State and Oklahoma regulations
- Legal aspects
- Impacts on human health and environment
- Site assessment/real estate
- AFFF management and replacement options
- Data interpretation
- Water and wastewater treatment
- Analytical methods for characterization
We will have a variety of subject matter experts presenting from industry, legal, technical, laboratory, and more.